If you are driving into Casper Wyoming, our shop is less than 5 minutes from the Super 8 and a short 10-15 minutes from all the lodging options on the North West and North East side of Casper.
If you’re not driving into Casper, most of our guests use 2 flight options.
Option #1 is the Natrona county airport located right on the North West edge of Casper Wyoming. The tickets alone for this option are more expensive than the tickets for the second option. But keep in mind that the rental car, gas and time getting to Casper all add up. After taking that into consideration, it is our opinion that Casper Airport is often the better choice.
Option #2 is the Denver airport which takes approximately 4.5 hours of drive time to Casper. This option is cheaper than option #1 but don’t forget your rental car fees, gas, and your time have value as well.
If you are departing directly after your fishing trip, packing your belongings in your guides vehicle in the morning will allow you to depart straight from the river to the airport.
If you’re coming to Casper as part of an extended vacation, you may want to fly into another airport and rent a car to drive to Casper Wyoming. Here are some suggested regional airports:
- Denver, Co – 283 mi. & approximately 4 hrs drive time
- Cheyenne, Wy – 176 mi. & approximately 2.5 hrs drive time
- Billings, MT – 280 mi. & approximately 4 hrs drive time
- Rapid City, SD – 258 mi. & approximately 4 hrs drive time
Airport Rental Car Companies
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car 307.234.8122
- Budget Car Rental 307.266.1122
- Avis Car Rental 307.237.2634
- Hertz Rent A Car 307.265.1355
Airport Cab Companies
Casper Cabs 307.577.7777
If your staying at a hotel and don’t have a vehicle, your guide would be happy to pick you up and drop you off free of charge! If your lodging with us and just need a ride to or from the airport, your guide would also be happy to help you free of charge! If your arrival time is before 7 a.m. and your departure time is after 6 p.m. you will need to arrange for a shuttle other than your guide. If we have someone available to shuttle you the cost is $60 for each trip. There are also several cab companies in Casper.
Hotels in Casper
Here are the closest hotels to our shop. They are all a 15 min drive other than the Super 8 which is the only hotel within 5 minutes.
- Hilton Garden Inn – 307.266.1300 – 3 star
- Hampton Inn – 307.235.6888 – 3 star
- Ramkota Hotel – 307.266.6000 – 3 star
- Ramada Plaza – 307.235.2531 – 3 star
- Parkway Plaza – 307.235.1777 – 2 star
- La Quinta Inn – 307.265.1200 – 2 star
- Motel 6 – 307.212.3031 – 2 star
- Days Inn – 307.234.1159 – 2 star
- Super 8 – 307.266.3480 – 2 star